Review: Grass tufts from WarStuff

Grass tufts. Who does not love them? They were totally absent in our wargames bases five years ago. However, they are everywhere now. And one of the main reasons is that they look quite real; and add interesting contrasts to bases because of the different heights. Here we review a new Spanish brand, so called WarStuff at the moment (it is provisional).

TuftsThere are a number of brands that already produce grass tufts. So, what does it make different these ones ? First of all, you can use all of them. It’s very common to find sheets of tufts where you  can only use the 80% of them, because the remaining 20% are twisted or something worst. Furthermore, they are very homogeneus and show a very nice final looking. In contrast, it also very common to find in other brands some perfect grass fufts beside others that are peeled or over-condensated. Finally, the flowers are amazing, as you can see in the photos!

Tufts

At the moment they only produce a single “size”, but it fits perfecly fine with both 15mm and 28mm miniatures. You can see some examples below with a Flames of War miniature (15mm) and Empress miniature (28mm).

 

Tufts

Tufts

If you are interested in, just contact to: inigohe@gmail.com

 

Tufts

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *