Hi guys! We’re doing, in two weeks, a Bolt Action Day with many free activities: demo games, a speed painting contest, a masterclass on how to paint a Panzer IV and more!
This time it’s turn to focus on Bolt Action, the WW2 28mm game from Warlord Games.
Many people here in Madrid interested in trying it, so we decided to dedicate a whole day to this really great and easy to learn game.
WHERE: Goblintrader Madrid. Enrique Fuentes 22, Madrid.
WHEN: Saturday, June 7th
All the activities will be FREE.
- 11:30 – Demo games (morning)
- 13:30 – Speed painting contest
- 14:30 – Meal timeee
- 17:00 – Demo games (evening)
- 18:30 – Painting class: Panzer IV
We have the great sponsorship of Warlord Games and Vallejo paints, and maybe a couple more. Thanks all of you!!
- What to paint: a German Bolt Action Plastic soldier
- Completely free (mini, paints, glue, sand, white glue)
- You’ll only have to bring your paintbrushes!
- 60 minutes to: glue the mini, paint it and decorate the base
- From 13:30 to 14:30
- 3 zones: Painting, Basing and Priming. Priming and Basing zones will be shared
- Only 15 seats available!
- The prizes: painting sets from Vallejo (new wargames range) and Warlord blisters.
- Dunkelgelb (Dark yellow) base coat
- Lighting with Color Modulation Technique
- Green and Brown camo
- Washes with enamels
- Painting tracks and details
So, if you’re in Madrid this day, don’t forget to come with us to Goblintrader to learn about Bolt Action and to meet great people who shares our same hobby!